Registration now open for 7th Annual GMP Human iPSC Culture and Derivation Workshop on 20 - 22 May 2020
Laboratory practicals include:
- Working in a GMP-compliant facility and understanding its importance
- Cell culture and maintenance of hPSCs
- Cryopreservation, thawing, plating, and passaging techniques
- Reprogramming with Sendi virus and identification of iPSCs
- Differentiation and characterization methods for PSCs
You will have the opportunity to listen and engage with leading experts on:
- cGMP Cell Banking
- Reprogramming iPSCs
- Characterising hPSCs
- CRISPR Gene editing
The cost of participating in the workshop is £500 for PhD students and £1,250 for others (prices are not inclusive of VAT). All delegates are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.
Space is extremely limited so be sure to book your place now by completing this registration form and returning it to email@example.com.